We are a leading communications management company covering print, digital, campaign and enterprise environments across North America. Our unique consultative approach quickly identifies our client’s most valuable activities and builds differentiating strategies to maximize their marketing and communication efforts. As a strategic partner we commit to shared goals and is there every step of the way to set and track performance as we plan, create and implement tailor made solutions that create long term value.
We have 1,700 employees in 31 locations across Canada, in addition to our recent expansion in the U.S. We work across a wide range of sectors including Financial Services, Retail and Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Not-For-Profit, Government, Energy and Distribution. The business solution offerings include Outsourced Document Management, Digital and Transactional Print Management, Document Process Outsourcing, and Print Solutions.
My client is looking for a highly motivated Vice President Sales, Retail.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Demonstrated success selling enterprise level Marcom solutions. Large, conceptual, multi-year contractual deals (millions+ of dollars). Integrated projects that could include any or all of: marketing communications, document process outsourcing or large scale print/communications management outsourcing.
2. Demonstrated success in building, coaching and leading high performance sales teams.
3. Experience in helping to shape the solutions and value propositions that win.
4. A rolodex of senior retail contacts that will accelerate results in this vertical.
This person will bring a:
1. High degree of empathy, coupled with enough ego to want to always win.
2. High degree of business acumen, evidenced by the ability to do c-suite discovery and leverage the learning to build an ROI based business case or proposal.
3. Great communication skills and well developed emotional intelligence.
4. Experience with transformative projects and loves change.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, but with an aggressive “performance” incentive.
Trimark Consulting Group
(416) 698 2243 firstname.lastname@example.org